R. H. Cowan Livery Stable
Colfax County New Mexico
This unaltered, pitched roof, stone block building and former corral, an active antique shop, anchors a cluster of historic buildings on Main Street in the town of Springer.
Built in 1880 by R. H. Cowan, this onetime livery stable and corral, the only such facility in the Santa Fe Trail Scenic Byway corridor, contains antiques and artifacts, some from the SFT era.
- View the Google Map for this site (lat-long decimal degrees, NAD27) 36.35931 -104.59499
- Jerry F. Smith, Owner
- PO Box 808
- Springer, NM 87747
- Phone: (575)483-2825